Quick thoughts before the holiday weekend on things to change in my classroom.
- The seating chart for one class.
- How I give feedback on formative assessments.
- The flow of student work. I need a checklist or something for students. Directly emailing isn’t as effective as I need it to be. Maybe I need a mini-lesson on how to check your email and refresh and making sure you can see the whole inbox.
- The time I’m spending analyzing student work and data. Decrease.
- The time I spend in small groups with students. Increase.
I’m very ready for the day off!